TPL PAGER BIRDY SLIM LITE
TPL PAGER BIRDY SLIM LITE POCSAG VHF143-151 MHZ 128 CAP CODE ALPHANUMERIC INC BELT CLIP, BATTERY& LANYARD.
Please Contact Before purchase to discuss requirements – please note some specs subject to change
• 8 or 128 addresses, with 4 sub-addresses by address – Please request 8/128 at check out
• Possibility to parameter each address with a predefined message, a specific ringtone, a backlit colour screen
• Receiver memory, 20 messages of 256 characters each, which can be increased by user and 64 additional messages accessible through PC connection for a total of 84 messages.
• Possibility to edit all of the messages timestamped in memory, through personalisation software
• Unread message alert
• 21 alert melodies
• Vibrate alert/ tone and vibrate/ vibrate then tone / silence mode
• Low battery warning
• LCD display up to 5 lines of 20 characters, RGB multicolour backlit, zoom in/out
• Out of Range alert
• Partial Over-The-Air (OTA) programming
The TPL Systèmes Birdy Slim Lite pager has the same look and feel as the Birdy Slim, however it operates as a standard receive-only pager with a portable USB charging base.
Lightweight and smaller than a mobile phone, it rests in the hand and is easy to carry in a pocket or on a belt. Despite this the Birdy Slim Lite is a rugged device offering high-performance features, including an IP67 protection rating, RFID tag, large high-resolution display with 7-colour backlight and up to 128 capcodes.
The Birdy Slim Lite is suitable for the healthcare sector, emergency responders, hospitality and the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Similar to the current Birdy WP, the Slim Lite also includes specific features such as key word search, 12 user profiles, customised alerts and customised logos on start-up.
The modern design also brings one of the highest receiver sensitivities in VHF or UHF available for a POCSAG or Flex pager.
The Birdy slim Lite uses the latest Li-ion battery technology, which enables it to run for up to 7 days on a full charge depending on usage.
Pocsag Message service features
– Receiver addresses: up to 128 numeric
and/or alphanumeric addresses
– Possibility of 4 sub-addresses by
address with pre-fixed message
– Memory (maximum No of messages)
up to 20 messages of 256 characters
each for user and 64 messages in
internal non volatile memory
– Unread message alert
– Alert melodies: 21 tones
– Vibrate alert / Tone and vibrate /
Vibrate then tone
– Flash led
– Silent mode
– Low battery warning
– LCD display up to 8 lines of 16
characters, back light multicolour,
– Option: Partial Over-The-Air (OTA)
– Li-Ion battery 3.7V/950mA
– Accelerometer for Man Down features
and to allow the reading of message
in all positions
– Languages: French, English, German,
Spanish, Dutch, Slovenian.
– Weight: 90 grs
– Size: 97,4 x 54,7 x 16,7 mm
– Supplied with 1 belt clip, 1 lanyard
– Operating humidity and temperature
from -10°C to 60°C, 95% at 40°C
– Storage humidity and temperature
from -10°C to 70°C, 95% at 40°C
– Contact relay for external output
(alert siren remote control)
– Frequency: VHF (136~174MHz by step
of 8MHz) /or UHF (426~474MHz by step
of 4MHz) …
– Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25 KHz
– Transmission speed: 512bps or
1200bps or 2400bps
– Modulation: NRZ
– Frequency deviation: +/- 4.5KHz
– Sensitivity: 512bps : 2.5μV/m,
1200bps : 3.0μV/m, 2400bps :
3.5μV/m* Selectivity: 65dB +/-25KHz
– Intermodulation protection: > 65 dB
– Frequency stability: ±8 ppm
– Alert signal: > 86dBA @ 30 cm,