UHF Male PL259 Solder Connector compatible with: ULTRAFLEX 7
Sold as a Pack of two !!
Compression design with double seal that ensures better protection against infiltration of water, humidity and condensation.
• Easy installation and welding instructions included in the package (no braid soldering needed).
• Dramatic suppression of the background noise, improvement of screening attenuation and insertion losses.
• The new designed pin prevents excess of tin and the consequent heating, which damages the dielectric causing an uncontrollable alteration of the electrical properties of your cable (differently from standard PL259 which is exposed to strong thermal stress).
• In typhical UHF (PL259) threaded RF connectors it is necessary to fill the center conductor pin with melted solder, Evo’s rounded Pin eliminates the problem of solder burrs. Sophisticated machining improves the opening of the plug’s bottom and facilitates introduction of the cable’s conductor.
• The new UHF Evolution can be used conveniently up to 6000 MHz, a well made PL259 is barely acceptable up to 2000 MHz. Never has a PL come so close to the famous “N” connectors for performance and reliability!
Product dimensions: 2,1cm x 4,6cm
Wrench size: 16mm (0,63 in)
*Connectors are sold individually, image is for illustrative purpose.