We are now able to offer a fleet of rental radios , long term or short term 2 -or 20
the fleet consits of the FDP DMR 32 Radio
This is a 16 Chan DMR radio
This radio runs on out very own commercial frequency – in the UHF Band
Radio Price Listed is Per day Per radio on average , please contact to discuss your exact requirements
Specs of the radio is as follows
FDP DMR32 5W UHF Digital Handheld Transceiver IP67
Mode: DMR MOTOTRBO (TM) Compatible and Analogue
TDMA Dual Slots – Tier II Digital
Analogue Integration including CTCSS/DCS (ideal for migrating between analogue and digital systems)
Frequency Range: 400 – 480Mhz
32 Channels, 2 zones, 16CH per zone
Channel spacing: 12.5Khz (digital)
Weights 277g with battery and antenna
Battery Working Time (avg 5/5/90): 20hrs Digital mode 14hrs Analogue mode
Power Output: 5W/1W
Modulation: 4FSK – 7K60FXD 7K60FXE 16K0F3E & 10K1F3E
Sensitivity: 5% BER<=0.22uV – digital / <=0.20uV (12dB SINAD) – analogue
2800mAh Li-ion Battery
Programmable side button functions
Battery Save Options
Encryption available in digital mode if required, for maximum security
Group Alert Alarm option in digital mode
Rated: IP67 Waterproof and dust proof
Simple use and rugged design.
Radio ID information can be received by the FDP DMR.
The FDP DMR32 is also capable of analogue wide/narrowband use on the Amateur ‘Ham’ Radio 70cm band, by licensed operators
Best value IP67 waterproof Approved Digital Radio available in the Australian Market – compatible with Motorola, Tait, Simoco, Vertex Standards and HYT DMR.
Uses the M4(M328) accessories plug and wiring definition.
WHY WOULD I RENT RADIOS?
The benefits of two way radio rental & hire speak for themselves.
- To accompany your two-way radio hire & rental, we also have audio accessories for rent. These accessories include items such as a remote speaker microphones,
- Tax deductible.
- No capital outlay
- No maintenance costs
- State-of-the-art radios available
- Pre-programmed with as many channels as you require
- Discounts for large quantities or long term rentals
- Free DIGITAL private channels – 2 with each hire. Need more? just ask – a small fee applies
- our rentals include speaker mics , no extra charge
- our rental radios are clened before every dispatch
- Drop off and delivery service provided across the mornington penisnula westernport and melbournes souttheast
Digital two-way radio communications ?
DMR Communications or Digital Mobile Radio technologies offer users clarity, extended range and security
DMR is the fastest growing digital radio technology globally and due to the cost-effectiveness and flexibility of the technology, is being invested in globally by digital application partners to provide enhancements to the use case. DMR is rapidly being adopted in mining, construction and industrial markets due to it providing the easiest migration path from analogue. DMR technology is backward compatible with analogue and can therefore be used in locations where both analogue and digital operations are required.
Benefits of DMR Communications
- Can be deployed in a range of structures, even tunnels
- Simultaneous voice and data transmission
- Cost effective – advanced network infrastructure not required
- Scalable platform capable of covering large geographic areas
- Is backward compatible with analogue making migration easier
- Has radio equipment that is capable and approved of having CB frequencies
DMR Tier II – Licensed Conventional
The DMR Tier II standard was designed to provide simple and cost-effective digital replacements for conventional analogue two-way radio systems. DMR Tier II is a two way radio solution covering licensed conventional radio systems, mobiles and hand portables operating in the UHF 403-520 MHz and VHF 148-174MHz frequency bands.
The conventional system targets the need for spectral efficiency, advanced voice features and integrated IP data services in licensed bands for high power communications. The ETSI specifies DRM Tier II as two-slot TDMA in 12.5kHz channels.